Vodder manual lymphatic drainage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is a form of massage that stimulates the lymphatic system with gentle massaging strokes. The light rhythmical massage encourages the lymphatic system to eliminate metabolic waste products, excess fluid and bacteria. The technique was invented by massage therapists Dr Emil and Mrs. Estrid Vodder in the early 1930s.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage benefits are numerous and include:
- Clearing areas of congestion such as swollen ankles, puffy eyes and swollen legs
- Promotion of scar tissue healing, torn ligaments and sprains.
- Post-operative healing
- Swelling relief following plastic surgery
- Treatment of lymphedema and other conditions arising from venous insufficiency
- Improving chronic conditions such as sinusitis, arthritis, acne and other skin conditions
- Deep relaxation
Basalt Lava Stones
Heated Basalt Lava Stones are used to enhance a nurturing head-to-toe deep tissue massage. As the stones glide over the muscles, tensions melt away. Penetrating heat radiates into muscles to provide stress reduction, deep relaxation and relief from physical pain. This one-of-a-kind treatment addresses physical, mental and spiritual well-being.